Monday 20 July 2009

Hannigan

I'm a bit Blog crazy today. I think it's because it's a Monday morning and i'm in the office and I could think of many better places to be!

But I felt I had to say something about Lisa Hannigan.....1 word sums it up = WOW!

I mean this girl is amazing. I saw her play live at 'the Fleece' in Bristol and she was just mesmerising. One of the best female vocalists I have heard. I have seen some really good female vocalists in the past year. My top 3 would be 1. Lisa Hannigan, 2. Anni Rossi, 3. Priscilla Ahn......Honourable mention to Regina Spektor.

Lisa Hannigan has some amazing songs....But it is her effortless smiley performance, humility, beautiful looks and spellbinding voice that leave you completely bowled over by the performance. She also plays pretty much every instrument known to man. Very talented lady...Check her out on her tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment